Leo Tolstoy on God

LEO TOLSTOY ON GOD: "When you look inside yourself, you see what is called 'your own self' or your soul. You cannot touch it or see it or understand it, but you know it is there. And this part of yourself--that which you cannot understand--is what is called God. God is both around us and inside of us--in our souls.

The more you understand that you are at one with God, the more you will understand that you are at one with all His worldly manifestations."

Friday, January 18, 2008

Why It is So Important to Make "The Inside Connection."

It was so ridiculous, it became hilarious.

At first, I was mildly frustrated when my broadband kept disconnecting from my Internet Service Provider at my home office. Then, it became downright irritating.

Of course, the telephone reps wanted me to stay on the phone with them ALL day to resolve the problem. I was savvy enough to know that the issue could not be addressed over the phone; it was a wiring problem!
A technician was dispatched to my home a week ago.

All week...I've had visitors from the ISP at my home:

The Inside guy would come and do his thing; then the Outside guy would come and do his thing. They went back and forth, with each getting his supervisor involved.

I became so frustrated that the only thing to do was to detach fully from the entire situation. When one or the other would come, I'd just relay the message that the other one had told me.

Then, yesterday, I just stopped talking to both of them (they each were at my home at separate times). I just prayed...about the problem; then, more importantly, about not losing control with either.

After I prayed, I was able to start talking to them again.

Guess what happened today?

At 7:45 a.m. the Inside guy showed up.

He'd done everything he knew how yesterday.

Today, he said, he would just "wait for the Outside guy to show up."

He was here for an hour, when at 8:45 a.m., the Outside guy showed up. Both had full backing of their supervisors. (Oh. Did I mention that one had his Union representative as backup, too?)

They began to "connect" by talking to each other.

By 9:30 a.m., the problem was resolved on the outside.
Then the Inside guy did his thing...
obliterating any possible hindrance to my connection.

At 10:30 a.m. I had a fully functioning connection!

The lesson in all this?

First, make your "Inside" connection.
Then, you can connect with anyone on the "Outside."

Namaste,'

Che'

No comments:

Personal Authenticity: "To Thine Own Self Be True"...

"To Thine Own Self Be True and it must follow as the night, the day, Thou canst not then be false to ANY man."
William Shakespeare.