Leo Tolstoy on God

LEO TOLSTOY ON GOD: "When you look inside yourself, you see what is called 'your own self' or your soul. You cannot touch it or see it or understand it, but you know it is there. And this part of yourself--that which you cannot understand--is what is called God. God is both around us and inside of us--in our souls.

The more you understand that you are at one with God, the more you will understand that you are at one with all His worldly manifestations."

Sunday, May 1, 2016

"The Wasted Energy of Worry: Get Rid of "What IF!"


It started out with my iPhone. 
Amazing, isn't it,  how a little 3" x 6"'  object can exude so much power...and havoc...in our lives?

This little object occupied a portion of my Saturday, as I first called one provider, then another
to figure out why my "connection" was not firing up my Apps.

All the apps on my phone looked normal, and the Wi-Fi connection was on and showed it was active, except...it wasn't.

I didn't even need to try to connect to the Apps. to feel that the energy was depleted.

They all looked the same...but oh, how very different the phone felt.

My iPhone felt dead, though the phone connection still seemed active and working in its usual way.

But with the Apps dead, I felt I had an almost useless object in my hand.

Yes. I could dial. Yes. I could talk to all the various people trying to figure out the problem.
But I felt the absence...emptiness ...of LIFE pulsing through the phone.

When the problem was finally resolved (it was a network issue), then my phone felt vibrant and oh so very alive.

Nothing had changed on the outer. The phone looked the same and the Apps were still in the same place. But what a difference when LIFE was coursing through every App, as I connected with each in turn to truly appreciate the moment by moment delivery and convenience each brings me all day.

Whew. I'm glad that's over! My iPhone is working seamlessly now.



But the lesson of the phone and the seeming loss of its "power" has lingered with me, especially as it relates to worry.

Throughout, I was confident that the phone would be back in working order soon, so I did not allow "worry" to creep into my mind. I just took the next step that led to the next step that got the problem resolved.

But how often do we occupy our minds with worry in situations that we believe may be impossible to be fixed?

When we believe we have hit a roadblock or a true boulder in our lives, with no way around it, what is our natural tendency? 

Worry!

We worry like the dickens we'll never get through it, even as we're taking active step, after active step, after active step to resolve it. The difference with this type of worry and the worry I had about my phone is that I trusted Apple and my service providers. Yes, I knew one of them would have the answer, so I relaxed into the steps I had to follow.

What if, though, the only "provider' we're relying on is ourselves?


Then, the question comes down naturally to: Do we trust ourselves enough to STOP WORRYING and do the implementing to ensure right outcomes? Do we trust our connection to ourselves?

Often, even with those who consider themselves spiritual, we wind up tying ourselves up in knots and worry because we do not have confidence enough in the outcome.

STOP. 

Whether it's about a job loss, financial loss, relationship loss or other, we spend a lot of time occupying our minds with the "What Ifs" of the problem.

Not only do we worry about the "What Ifs," but we talk to others who help support our "What Ifs," then we may start drinking and doing other excesses, all based on the "What IFs."

Here's our dialogue:
"What IF... I don't find the next right job?'"What IF...I don't have enough money to make it through?""What IF...I run out of money altogether?"  
"What IF...I don't find someone else?
"What IF...I wind up ALONE?"   

The bottom line is that worry adds nothing to our lives, but it subtracts so much of our lives.











Worry is the great destroyer of so much: Joy...Peace...Happiness...Hope...Freedom...
Enthusiasm...Faith...

First: Learn to get rid of "What IFs" from your life.

Do this by simply "walking away" from the problem when it confronts you.
By "walking away," I'm not suggesting that you do not take responsibility; I'm suggesting
here that you do not let it into your consciousness. This is "the seat" of Your Soul and where your power dwells.


Do not embrace the problem nor nurture it!

See the situation as being outside of you, as something you can observe and manage. (I strongly recommend, "The Untethered Soul" by Michael Singer, or "Seat of the Soul" by Gary Zukav, to get more on this and learning how to stay centered in your Soul.)

Next: Conserve your energy and direct it to the results you want to see manifested.

Everything IS Energy!

Energy IS LIFE!

WE are LIFE because we are bundles of ...ENERGY.

Take away the ENERGY with which we INFUSE our bodies, and we take away the very life of each part of our bodies.

We are the LIFE that flows through the body. The body is NOT US.
Without us, i.e. our consciousness, our energy... our legs, arms, feet, face et al, are shells.
Mere shells.
Credit: Red Energy Gym




So, do not infuse your consciousness and direct your energy in a direction you do not want your life to flow.

Focus on the results that you want...and give those LIFE.

Third: Trust the Energy Within...Trust your Provider!



The energy that courses through us is no less reliable than the energy that courses through your best Internet provider, your best Network provider, and your best SmartPhone provider.

We have the creator of the Universe as our provider, and we're infused with the same ENERGY of the moon, the sun and the stars.

We have the creator who conceived of us before we entered into the world coursing through us each millisecond of every minute of every day.

Connect to this power.

When worry comes:

When problems come, chase away worry...
Do not waste your ENERGY.

Connect back to your NETWORK....Your Soul.

"Fear Not For I Am With You..."Isaiah 41: 10
Namaste',
Che'
.









No comments:

Personal Authenticity: "To Thine Own Self Be True"...

"To Thine Own Self Be True and it must follow as the night, the day, Thou canst not then be false to ANY man."
William Shakespeare.