Leo Tolstoy on God

LEO TOLSTOY ON GOD: "When you look inside yourself, you see what is called 'your own self' or your soul. You cannot touch it or see it or understand it, but you know it is there. And this part of yourself--that which you cannot understand--is what is called God. God is both around us and inside of us--in our souls.

The more you understand that you are at one with God, the more you will understand that you are at one with all His worldly manifestations."

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Dreams: Why They Are WAKE UP Calls!


I had a dream, a literal dream, that I'd won the lottery, about $23 million, after taxes. I KNEW I'd won, but I kept on delaying cashing it in.


I kept telling people: "I've won the lottery! I am a millionaire!" Yet, I kept right on acting and doing the same things.


When I began to finally look for the ticket, I forgot where I'd placed it. I woke up still looking...still fumbling... to get that WINNING TICKET!


LOL!

Wow! What a Dream!

It sure was my wake-up call, though, to the events in my life and how I was living below my full potential by acting and being a "loser."

That simply is NOT me...but I could have fooled ME... in the last several years.

All spirit grown, of course, and a necessary part of the "evil" that Leo Tolstoy says, "It is only when you live for your body alone that your suffering seems evil to you. If you think the purpose of your life is to improve your inner self, then you will come to understand suffering is good for you...."


Without a doubt, all challenges I've encountered have led me to a greater TRUTH within myself. Without those challenges, I know that I would have been stagnated and stilted in my ways of looking at, and being in, the world.


I'm grateful for the last few years of seeming misfortune and stagnation and even defeat. I am a better person and CAN and DO look at the world with different eyes now.


Lest I forgot, though, that these challenges had made me RICH, I had my dream to remind me.

That is NOW my wake-up call not to dwell on the issues of recent years and times and NOT to let them define ME today, which is what I was slowly gravitating towards.

NO! I've won the JACKPOT of my SOUL!
I intend to "cash in" before I lose the ticket, too!


How about YOU?

Where are you today in terms of the economy and other crises and challenges you may be facing?

Are you feeling like a loser...a BIG TIME LOS..ER...because the ground has moved under your feet?

Are you feeling that you can't go on...because you've stumbled on a place and time that you DID NOT EXPECT?


Know the TRUTH ABOUT YOU!


Remember these wise words: "The race is NOT for the Swift...but HE who Endureth to the END!"


Let your Soul do its PERFECT WORK through you! Give it time to be BIRTHED through YOU!


You are here for a reason and for a purpose. Even though you've STUMPED your toe, it was simply to correct the direction you were headed down: into a vast world of EMPTY SEA...seeing the world and its ways with unseeing EYES...with the EMPTINESS of an EMPTY SOUL.

Out of NOTHING comes NOTHING.


Out of the DEPTH comes your Soul!

Let it grow FORWARD into the vastness of your experiences.

Let it ring forth in your life, though it may lead you into
pastures that seem like "the shadow of death!"

TRUST IN YOURSELF.

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF.



Remember your victories...your MANY VICTORIES of yesterday...


Know that OVERCOMING is in your Soul.

Know that you're in the pasture right now, fertilizing the seeds in your Soul.

Know that you are getting RIPE for a victory in your life.

You'll KNOW when you're RIPE, TOO....


You'll know when VICTORY IS ON ITS WAY.

YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'VE TRIUMPH OVER THE seeming defeats and lack and
no "Can Dos!"



Maybe, you, too, will have a dream...and your WAKE-UP CALL!

[HAPPY BIRTHDAY to one of my most faithful Blog Readers: Kathy Simoncelli! Remember, Kathy, you've got the WINNING TICKET in YOU! Go Get 'Em!]

Namaste',

Che'

No comments:

Personal Authenticity: "To Thine Own Self Be True"...

"To Thine Own Self Be True and it must follow as the night, the day, Thou canst not then be false to ANY man."
William Shakespeare.