Leo Tolstoy on God

LEO TOLSTOY ON GOD: "When you look inside yourself, you see what is called 'your own self' or your soul. You cannot touch it or see it or understand it, but you know it is there. And this part of yourself--that which you cannot understand--is what is called God. God is both around us and inside of us--in our souls.

The more you understand that you are at one with God, the more you will understand that you are at one with all His worldly manifestations."

Sunday, April 11, 2010

ONENESS within us ALL!!!


In response to my February 14, 2010 blog, entitled, "My Love for Everything Chinese," a Chinese person tried to post a comment in Chinese. I didn't know if it were a "blessing" or a "curse," and did not want to burden my Chinese friends with interpreting for me, so I rejected the comment.


Week after week, my "commentator" wrote. Finally, he/she wrote in English. He/She was sincere enough to find an English friend to write in English.

The message? Here it is:

"Thank you for you to make me learn more, thank you∩0∩."

Tell me, I was not humbled!

Despite my spiritual training, I still am very superstitious and very much a cynic when it comes to people's intentions.

I have a group of lovely, truly lovely people, with whom I interact each day.


But...

...whenever something "good," is about to happen for me, I distance myself from them...and ...get this...

...actually shoo them away from me!

I have bought into the belief that good and bad energy flow from people.


This is true.


But we've got to get to place where we trust...simply trust...and believe... and know that people in our world have only good intentions for us!

Even if they don't...their bad energy or intentions cannot and will not hurt us.


That is what energy is all about.

Surround yourself with love...loving people...and loving thoughts... and even if someone out of malice, jealously, anger or spite...sends "bad energy" your way, know it will never and can never hurt you..if you don't believe it!


We're all in this game of life together.


Sometimes we forget this and try to shut people out, believing that we can go it alone.

Yes, we can. If we're truly connected to the Spirit within.

What this means is that on a temporary basis, we can trust God to guide and protect us, where we may truly NOT need a Soul!

But...

On an ongoing basis, we've got to recognize that we TRULY do need each other to make it through each and every day.

I've been humbled by my colleagues who send me love each day and whom I tried to reject!


I will do that no more, whether I'm superstitious enough to believe that among the midst may be a few sending "bad" energy.

That's okay.

I will fortify myself in enough love to carry that "bad energy" off...and transform it into "goodness."


The bottom line is...that... we are ALL ONE.

Truly aboslutely.

There is ONLY ONE Presence and ONE Power.

That is God, the Good.


To believe in anything less than that would be to separate from the Source of our Being.


I will do so no more.


Trust. Believe. Receive....

The Love that is being sent to you!


Namaste',

Che'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MESSAGE FROM EMAIL:

"Very honest, very true, and very beautiful!"

Personal Authenticity: "To Thine Own Self Be True"...

"To Thine Own Self Be True and it must follow as the night, the day, Thou canst not then be false to ANY man."
William Shakespeare.