Leo Tolstoy on God

LEO TOLSTOY ON GOD: "When you look inside yourself, you see what is called 'your own self' or your soul. You cannot touch it or see it or understand it, but you know it is there. And this part of yourself--that which you cannot understand--is what is called God. God is both around us and inside of us--in our souls.

The more you understand that you are at one with God, the more you will understand that you are at one with all His worldly manifestations."

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Now your fast is over...what next? An Exciting Next Step: If you DARE!

I still look forward to hearing the results of your EGO fast this past week.

If you’re like me, during the course of the week, you would have found other ways to block your ego from entering in through a side door. The block that I found most effective was the “Presence Process,” offered by Michael Brown in his book of the same name.

I started this fascinating book more than two weeks ago when I got it in the mail. As I read through the pages, I realized that I had to be ready, very ready, to begin what Brown was offering. The “Presence Process” is not an experience anyone should enter into without serious intentions. The Process is life-altering, and you have to be ready...fully ready...mentally...and emotionally...to begin this “Process.”

It is much more than a book. The Presence Process is an EXPERIENCE! And it’s an experience that changes your life and your view of the world...forever!

I actually began the experience of the “Process” on Wednesday, March 12. The first day I had some mild discomfort staying still for 15 minutes, morning and night. By the second day, I was settling in comfortably into the experience. By the third day, I was psyched for my 15 minutes in the a.m. and p.m.,i.e. just before climbing out of bed, then just before falling off to sleep. By day four and day five, “stuff” began to happen. That’s all I can say.

Who can explain to someone who was practiced at meditation HOW 15 minutes of breathing in and out in a continuous stream, seemingly in ONE Breath, could be life altering!? No one.

But Michael Brown had prepared us for this in the first 100 pages, when I started getting impatient with him...“ Just Let’s Do It! Stop Talking About What’s It’s Gonna Be Like...and Let’s Start Doing it!” I found myself truly impatient with the care and deep explanation Brown put into explaining every nuance of the Process.

After a week of doing the ”Presence Process,” folks, I truly know why he did. He knew what was coming. He knew the stuff that would keep surfacing day after day, plaguing you, as you focused on staying centered throughout the day on the one “single” affirmation he gave you for the week.

“I choose to experience this moment.”

That’s all.

Fifteen minutes in the morning...breathing in and breathing out in a continuous stream...and all you’re affirming is: “I choose to experience this moment.”

Picture that.

Picture that, indeed.

Then...the “Process” begins.

The unearthing of stuff. Huge stuff...baggage and stuff...you had stacked away for YEARS that you thought you’d BURNED...keeps popping up to the surface to be healed.

I wrote a friend about this, he wrote back, “Yep. It is Hell too. Many find that.”

The Presence Process is a little bit of Hell, yes. But more importantly, it is a whole lot of Heaven, mostly.

This stuff is empowering.

It is addictive.

I’m in my second week now, with a new affirmation: I acknowledge my reflections in the world. And I can’t wait to get my “fix” every day...every night...morning and night. Breathing in...breathing out...15 minutes. That’s all...it seems.

Then...your hell and your heaven begin to unfold.

You begin to see where YOU are the ONE, the ONLY ONE, creating your experience in the world, even as it is unfolding in your life, day by day. You then begin to realize that you have within you, the power to execute a plan of change for your life. You’re NOT, as you may have thought, a “victim of circumstances” in your life.

Everything that is showing up now...is your reflection in the world.

I tell you all this to invite you to experience the “Presence Process” for yourself, so that you, too, can begin to experience LIFE in a NEW Way. The entire Process takes 10 weeks.

Since you already have been focused on setting your EGO in the background of your life, I highly recommend that you start the Process as soon as you can. I am confident, that by the first week of dedicated focus on the Process, you’ll be writing, proclaiming your own “aha” moments. This truly is a much deeper way of looking at life, beyond positive thinking and affirmations!

To get your copy, simply click on the link for Namaste Publishing on this Blog, or go to amazon.com.

You’ll just be a few short steps away of experiencing life in a totally new and empowering way!

Namaste’,

Che’

No comments:

Personal Authenticity: "To Thine Own Self Be True"...

"To Thine Own Self Be True and it must follow as the night, the day, Thou canst not then be false to ANY man."
William Shakespeare.